- Oxford Academy accepts applicants all year round on a first-come basis and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex or religion.
- Once you have made the decision to enroll your child at Oxford Academy you must complete, sign and return all of the required forms in the enrollment package. A current physical examination report and immunization record(blue and yellow forms) completed by a physician must accompany your enrollment application.
- You will need to pay the non-refundable registration/enrollment fee, one week's tuition deposit and the first week of your child's tuituon.
Enrollment priority is given to siblings of existing children.
We offer a 10%discount for sibllings.
If you would like to download our Parents Handbook click
- Tuition is due on Friday prior to the week of attendance.
- If you would like to download our Enrollment Package click HERE.
Oxford Academy at Sunrise
License Provider for Miami-Dade and Broward VPK, School Readiness(Family Central) and Military Fee Assistance Programs (NACCRRA)
Registration for School Year 2017 - 2018 is open
Children are eligible if born between 09/02/12 - 09/01/13. For more information click on the logo:
and you will be tranfer to the VPK website.
Or call us at 954-748-4037.